Wednesday 21 September 2016

What is distance? is it the physical space between you and me ? the distance we see with our eyes something we can measure. How easily do we judge the status of our relationship with someone by being calculative about how close they are to us! but is it really the right thing to do?
I chose this image because for me this is what distance means.
It beautifully shows how sun and moon being so far yet they are so close, without the sun the moon wont shine even when they cant both rise together they make sure they feel each others presence. One cannot imagine moon without the sun and vice versa.
Everyday we meet people we talk to them we hangout with them we have a nice time , but when you are alone who are you willing to talk? who do you think is close to you? someone who stays next to you?  or someone who stays a little far away.
If you really want to measure the distance between you and someone then just close your eyes and think, can I act crazy with them? can I cry in front of them? can I show all the sides of me and they will just understand, if yes, then  this calculative distance is nothing. Sometimes we are way too close to someone physically but mentally we are living in two different worlds and then no matter how hard you try to keep your relation going it will eventually fall apart,
Broaden your vision and see through your heart and soul how close you really are with someone or how far they are from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A note to an Older Self

Hey There! As this year is coming to an end I have so much that I am grateful and thankful for. This year has taught me so many lessons th...